Monthly Newsletter by Shawn Johal - #20Jan 15, 2021
Leaders welcome back, and Happy New Year: it's my first newsletter of the year and I want to share some news with you. I used the downtime during the holidays to really think about the direction I want for my business. And I decided that for now I will really focus on my coaching practice and empower business leaders to reach their most audacious goals!
In today's video, I want to discuss the lessons I learned in 2020 and what I'm hoping 2021 will bring.
- Cherish what you have
- Realizing what we already have
- The end is not the end
- We're more resilient than we think
- Challenges present opportunities
- Industries have innovated incredibly in a positive way
- Better safe than sorry
- Planning for challenges or crisis helps being prepared
- Build your network
- Utilize your work, family, and friend network
- It goes both ways
I'm beyond excited for 2021 and what we will all be able to achieve! Sending everyone positive vibes for the rest of the month and year!